Sunday, August 27, 2006

Book Meme

Hi, guys, thanks for the nice comments about my hair. One funny thing about the snobby people, my hair wasn't even pink, yet. Haha. It was "naturalish" reddish brown. These people have known me my whole life, anyway. They are just rude, sometimes I don't even think they realize it. But, you guys, are too nice, saying I don't look old. Amy, I've seen your pics on your blog, and, there's no way I look younger than you! I was born in 1973, so even though I feel like I'm still 16, I really am 32, and will be 33 soon!


Book Meme
I was tagged by Gina from It seemed like a good idea at the time. Isn't that cool? I've never been tagged before. Ok, so let's go:

1. One book that changed your life: Dave Pelzer's : A Child Called It. I don't know about changed, but certainly affected. Every time I feel sorry for myself, or something I try to remind myself that he actually went through hell, and still became a good man.

2. One book that you've read more than once: William Shakespeare-Four Tragedies(Romeo&Juliet, Macbeth, Hamlet, and Julius Caesar in one really old book)(actually every book I really like I read again and again)

3. One book you'd want on a desert island: Only One?? How To Find Food (and yarn) On A Desert Island. hahaha

4. One book that made you laugh: Gingersnaps by Delorys Welch-Tyson

5. One book that made you cry: Lost Boys by Orson Scott Card (scary)(not the vampire story lost boys a different story)

6. One book that you wish had been written: How To Get Rich Just Sitting Here Knitting For Fun.

7. One book you wish had never been written: Any book that's full of hate. Like some bad nasty nazibooks or something. Our world doesn't need any more hate in it!

8. One book you're currently reading: Crime Brulee by Nancy Fairbanks--I don't know if I like it yet.

9. One book you've been meaning to read: Wuthering Heights or maybe some important spiritual book. I've tried to read some, but I like to be entertained too much, and get bored. Shame on me.

10. Tag 6 people:Adriane, Crafty Fox, Stacey, Terri D., Whimsical, Zippiknits,
If you don't have time, or don't feel like it, don't feel bad, guys. Let me know if you play along, though, because I'd like to read your answers!!

I read books that I like, mysteries, novels, teen books, plays, whatever. I know I should read more important literature, but I probably won't; so there!!

Well, off to a b-day party. I have to finish the scarf I'm knitting for the gift, on the way there. It's almost done. I took pics of it last night, but stupid blogger won't let me post them. Even though they don't look great, I'll try again later.

Man, we're going to be late if I don't get going! I have to speed knit in the car!! Knit on!

2 comments:

Gewel said...

Niiiice! I keep meaning to read A Boy Called It. I just need to buy it and sit it on my night stand. And LOVE the pink streaks. You look about 10, by the way. ;)

tatjana said...

hi! just wanted to let you know i did the meme...it's an interesting one, thanks for tagging me :)