I was tagged by Romi for a weird meme. It's going to be hard to come up with 6 things. hehe Not really.
"THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the "6 weird things about you." People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you are tagged" in their comments and tell them to read your blog."
Six weird things about me
- I only brush my teeth with hot water. If I have to use cold they just don't feel clean enough.
- I check and recheck the locks before bed, and before leaving the house. A little compulsively.
- I check the stove a little compulsively, too.
- I hate hate hate grapefruit. I tried to eat half a grapefruit before every meal. (to lose weight) I couldn't do it even once. YUCK!
- I don't like the number 6. If I have a choice of numbers, I never pick 6. Ever! So, you only get 5 weird things. Haha!
Ok, if you read all of that, you get to see knitting stuff. Yay!
Thank you for the wonderful comments on my hat. I'm blushing. I need to get some of those smilies so you can tell. Here are some more pics. The hat "guts", the soap in a sock, and a closer pic of the hat. I knitted the soap in a sock yesterday, it's left over SWS and Paton's Merino. I just casted on some stitches on my long options cord, and magic looped it. I watched a video online to learn the magic loop. Then, I sewed the ends up with more wool. If I was making one for a gift, or for sale, I'd kitchener the ends. As it is used, I hope it will felt.
I think this is my very first early morning post. I started this while the kids were getting ready for school, and finished it after dropping them off.
Now, I have a mountain high pile of laundry! No joke! In between loads, I'm knitting on the pinwheel. It'll be done soon, and I'll show off the whole thing!!
Knit on, knitterly peoples!!