- The parking lots at my kids' schools. People are morons and don't know how to drive or follow rules. The elementary one was so bad that the principal stands out there directing traffic and that has made it even worse! If your kid can't jump out of the car, go to a parking spot and park the car. Don't leave it in the middle of the driveway! Kids with casts or crutches shouldn't have to tromp through snow to get into the school!
- People who make my Little Diva cry! I shouldn't be angry at a second grader, but this one girl gave her a best friend necklace, then took it back the next day, and gave it to someone else. I kept my cool and made LD feel better, but I felt like crying, too. Why are kids so mean?
- Smart people who act like they are stupid. Enough said on that one.
- People who act like they know everything! (I don't even know everything!) People who won't admit they are wrong. It's hard, but even I can do it.
- Rude people. Man, use some tact!
- Loosing a big bunch of money, and all the credit cards, and id. Ugh. I feel sick. Hubby lost his wallet yesterday, and it had all of our cash, which we need for food and bills. It had our credit card, a work credit card, and the debit card that is for our health care. His driver's license. Everything. I personally know some people who would be like "$400? Go to the bank and get more money out. No big deal." Yeah, big deal to us! We're poor. That's just a fact of life. I stay home, and it makes us rich in love, but money is tight around here. Plus, Hubby woke me up at 4 a.m. looking for his wallet, and I'm tired. Tired and worried and cranky are never a good combo!
I just have to say this weekend better not go like this! It had better be nice. (not the weather, I know that's going to be crappy). The vibes better be nice! If you pray, pray we find that stupid wallet before I go crazy and have to spend my entire life knitting hats after I rip out all of my hair!
I found the wallet! Thanks to who the heck ever said the prayer or magic words or what the heck ever worked! I swear it was sitting right where Hubby and I already looked. I was done looking but as I was getting a biscuit to eat with my lunch ... There it was. I am so totally relieved. Thanks for the good vibes, all!!