Ok, So I was tagged by Christina. I have to come up with 5 things about myself that others might not know. This was hard, but I feel like one of the chosen ones. :)
5 things about me others might not know
- I am afraid to change to the new blogger! Should I be? Somebody tell me if I should just switch. I like my blog. What if it gets all messed up? Leave me comments with what you think! Please.
- I can crochet. I used to do that all the time, but the knit-bug bit me.
- I used to collect angels. I just got so many for gifts, I had to stop. They started to freak me out a little!
- When I was a little girl, and my mom made me learn to knit, I hated it. Hated! I hated yarn, even ~gasp!~ wool. Don't blame me, I was just a baby. I didn't know any better!
- I believe in magic. Real magic, witches, fairies, all of it.
I think I'm supposed to tag 5 people, but I'm too lazy. Plus, what if they don't want to? So, what do you think will happen if I skip the tag? Will I be "it" forever? What is "it" anyway? If you want to do this one, leave me a comment saying so, so I can come find out things about you!
I also got tagged by Whimsical. She's been stuck in bed resting her owies on Doctors orders, so she didn't know I'd already done the weird things meme. Go read hers, though, and send her some well wishes. She did get to go on a vacation, so hopefully that means she'll be up and on the computer more often and soon! Charles just tagged me, too! I feel so popular!
Once again, thanks for the nice comments about my knitting. I got what must be the most meaningful compliment today. My MIL and SIL don't feel about handmade items the way I do. I think if someone spends time, and effort, and love making something it is special. They....don't. Well, last time I was at MIL's I peaked around looking for the soap in a sock I gave her. After I thought that maybe she cut the wool off and other selfish bratty things, I saw it in the shower. **EDIT** I meant I thought selfish, bratty thoughts, not that my MIL is selfish and bratty! OOPS! ** Heck yeah, I looked in there for it! **Because I can be selfish and Bratty!! LOL!** Then, today, she asked Hubby if I could make her another when the soap was gone! AND~BIL and SIL want some too! They must be good if they want them! Woo-Hoo!!
Hubby discovered knitcasts, and has been downloading different ones for me to try. So, I've been plugged in to the mp3 player, and knitting away!
Time to go finish something. Pictures of what I've been working on soon!