Tuesday, June 27, 2006

There's a first time for everything!

Well, here goes! I've been reading blogs for about two years, and I finally started one of my own. I don't know if I've been afraid of people reading my thoughts, or putting it out there and noone reading it! I'm going to talk about knitting, and life with three kids, one husband, one cat, and one dog. I'll try to keep it positive, even though I have been (I believe unjustly) accused of being a complainer. I'm not really!
So... this is my first post. Next time I'll try to add a photo.

And, just so everyone knows, the definition of motley is: of many colors, or of many different or clashing elements. So, it pretty much sums me up!

2 comments:

Becka said...

I recently began blogging, too...I will be happy to help you with anything.
Becka

zippiknits...sometimes said...

Arleta, you are doing great! A fun read and that picture of the wee fishhead in your smiling child's hand was beautiful! Hugs to the fisherfolk!