Friday, September 14, 2007

Time Flies!

Nine years went by in a flash! Next year all three of my kids will be in the double digits! Lil' Diva got her Google Webkin this morning. She wanted one so bad! We searched all of the stores that sell Webkinz, and in the crazy way the world works, we finally found a Google in a hardware store! She said it was the best birthday present ever!!

Field trip, and then cupcakes at school today, then two parties tomorrow, and a sleep over! So, that means, I have to get busy and do some housework!!

Hope you all have a great weekend!! :)

p.s. this is weird, but when I put the photo in the center, you can't clicky-to-make-biggy. If anyone knows why, let me know how to fix it, please. ;)

14 comments:

Mauren Mureaux said...

Oh my goodness.another birthday at your house?

Happy, Happies to your little Diva!!

KT said...

Happy Birthday, LD!

Valerie said...

Happy Birthday LD! It amazing the devices that they sell now. -=giggle=- Not that I am from the generation of no electricity but it's still weird that people can connect online via a toy. -=giggle=-

g-girl said...

Happy Birthday to Lil Diva indeed. :) Yours isn't too far off now, is it! ;) Yeah--I tried clicking on the pic to make it bigger and it didn't work! :(

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to the Little Diva!

Anonymous said...

I know you're too busy to read this :-) but I'm glad she had a great birthday! Funny where you found that gift, but at least you found it. Enjoy your busy weekend.

Carrie said...

You throw fun parties! Good job. Everyone had a good time. Busy or not, I'm thinking we should come up with reasons for you to throw more parties =)

Larjmarj said...

She's got a KISS shirt on!! That is awesome! Happy BD LD!!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, LD!

Becka said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to LD! What a cool prezzie! I had no idea what it was until I saw it, now I have a bit of an idea, LOL! No more little ones @ home!
I'm here to let you know that you have been tagged by 8 Things About Me! Lis got me and I'm spreading the love!

Becka said...

Girl, I SO KNOW you can come up with 8 things....YOU?! Woman you are extraordinary, I sure don't see a problem, which is why I picked you!

Deborah said...

it is so nice when it is easy to please them!

Romi said...

Happy birthday little Diva! :)

AR said...

Thank you! :)


From LD