Friday, September 07, 2007

Thank God It's Friday!


I always fool myself every summer. I think when school starts, I'll be less busy. Hehe, yeah right. I'm more busy than ever, but the kids are back in school! Yay!
The first day pic. Aren't they cute? I'm not sure how they got to be so big. A senior, a freshman, and a third grader. When did that happen? And how? Poor SP, little (6 foot) night owl. He's not a morning person.
Knitting and spinning have been going on, but there's not much to show off. Or maybe I'm just too busy (or lazy) to take pics!
Have a great weekend, y'all!

7 comments:

Mouse said...

I definitely approve of the bands your kids are into! The older son's black bracelets on his arm also cracked me up because I think I've had some of the ones I STILL wear since my high school days. I just keep buying more and replacing them when they get brittle.

Anonymous said...

Hooray for the going back to school! It's the most wonderful time of the year!

Carrie said...

You know, it's funny, but you don't look much older than your kids! Lucky... Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Yeah...I don't think there is ever a "not busy" time.

I wonder what it's going to be like when my kids are older...will they like the music I think is cool?

Mauren Mureaux said...

i love the pic of the kids. Hope they have a great school year!

Valerie said...

Bad Religion Rocks!! Mass props to him!!! Yeah for back to school!

Larjmarj said...

Such little rockers!!!! I LOVE that!!