Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Picture Meme

I was innocently trying to catch up on some blogs, when suddenly I was tagged by Momo for this meme. Since I have been such a slacker, I decided to play along, so here goes:



Go to my 4th picture folder
Post my the fourth picture in that folder
Tell 4 things about that photo
And tag 4 other people




  1. This is Lil' AR, also known as Little Diva, and lately Drama Queen.
  2. Our only girl, after two boys, I dressed her all in pink, lacy, frilly things until she was old enough to talk, and said "No more pink!"
  3. She is holding her elephant, and handspun mitts that I knit for her for Christmas, and wearing a wristband her oldest brother bought for her for Christmas.
  4. This picture makes me realize that my kids are growing up really fast!

And just like I was tagged, by reading a post, so too are you. Consider yourself tagged (if you want to play along)

Next time on Arleta's Motley Wool: a gorgeous Christmas present Mr. Knittar and I got, and maybe some knitting pictures! Keep on Knitting!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see what you've been working on!

Lil AR sure is surrounded by knitty goodness, which is always good.

Anonymous said...

They do grow up fast!

g-girl said...

she makes a darling present. :)

zippiknits...sometimes said...

Yes, they grow up way, way too fast. Sigh... My youngest is 35 and back in college, working part time.

I'll do the meme. It looks like fun, and your little daughter is so cute!

It's been a long time since I've done one so hope I can get it right.