Like the sparkles? I found out about RockYou.com from a post on knit 1 blog too site. Pretty cool!
I also got tagged for a meme. Heather and Rhoda both got me! It might take a bit of thinking to come up with something different about me. I'm pretty boring lately. I'm going to give it a go, though.
Here is what Heather tagged me with:
Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write in their blogs the 7 facts, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and to read your blog.
Here's what Rhoda tagged me with:
Here’s how to play…
1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves
2. People who are tagged write a blog post about their own 8 random things and post these rules
3. At the end of your blog you need to tag 8 people and post their names
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment and tell them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
Here is my list:
- I should be getting ready to leave the house right now.
- I get to teach knitting to 11 kids later today.
- I have a new nickname: Sharky, since I'm so good at finding sharks' teeth.
- I love Spring flowers, but Summer is my favorite season.
- I don't really like ice cream.
- I don't like the number 6.
- I love dark, dark chocolate.
- I love thunderstorms, but they scare my dog and cat half to death.
That was tough. When I have to think of things, my mind goes blank. I have no idea who to tag.
Hope that's ok, guys. If you don't feel like playing along ~ no biggie! :)
Well, I've gotta run! Knit on, y'all!!