Tuesday, February 12, 2008

And the winner is ....




mzpookie. Since I don't have an email address for you, you're going to have to get in touch with me! :) Thank you all for your guesses, everyone got one entry, except for amy and punkin. They guessed correctly, and each of them got two entries. I guess it was mzpookie's lucky day, though. She gets a sock knitting prize. Lil AR helped me choose the prize, and picked the yarn. I made the stitch markers, though. Oh, yeah, the year was 1989. Hubby was only 16 when that picture was taken. Whatta cutie. It was those dimples that got me!

Speaking of sock knitting. That's pretty much what I did yesterday. We had a snowday (again). The kids were sapping my computer time, so I got down to the toe of my new Jaywalker sock, courtesy of Marj. It is so cute and stripy. I do love the jaywalkers! Lookit that adorable stitch marker on the back of the sock! Love it!
Well, I'd better get busy doing some housework, or knitting on that sock. Guess which one is most likely to happen. hehe
Knit on!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I vote for sock knitting! Way more fun, lol.

punkin said...

That was a fun contest. Congratulations Mzpookie!

Nice Jaywalkers. Thanks for the comment on my wheel. I am excited about learning to spin.

Anonymous said...

On with the socks!

Anonymous said...

Wow was that luck or what!!
And WHAT a prize Thanks!
I sent off an email to you Arleta

Karen

Tracy Batchelder said...

Congratulations to the winner. You picked out some great prizes. The Jaywalker is looking good!

Anonymous said...

Those are some cute Jaywalkers :)

Becka said...

Lovely socks, my friend! Not too many things as much fun as socknitting!
Sorry I've been away for so long - health issues, but hope to be back and catching up with everyone!
I had been thinking about a contest, too, and I turn to your blog and you are ahead of me, LOL! Mine will be a while, anyway!
hugs, I've missed you!