Friday, April 13, 2007

Yes I am a Lurker

I have actually finished some knitting! I got the LD's hat done. She loves it! I finished it on the night before Easter. Talk about taking forever to post the pics! Geeze!!

I'll be putting the stats on my other blog, as usual. I like this pattern, I may have to make another one, since I can't find my green one! I might have put it away with some winter stuff. Man, I hope so anyway!


I also have some more soap socks done. They are for the get stitchy April Showers Knit Along. Here's a pic of them, and of my bracelet. The soap socks will go on my shop soon. Except for the four that are in the front of the picture. Those are for Mom and MIL for Mother's Day.

The bracelet is made of seed beads. I have one planned out that will say KNIT ON. Now, I just have to find the time to get it made.





Here's a funny story about my bracelet. I was part way done with it, so I took it to our little knit group to finish it. When I held it up, Carrie looked a little shocked, or worried. She thought I spelled KNITTER wrong. Teeeheeeheee. Sorry, Carrie, it was funny. I, of course, am Knittar. Yeah, I'm a dork, but ya'll know you love me!!



And a pic of my new hair color. Sorry my pics are so bad. I wanted to be a photographer when I was small. Haha, that wouldn't have been a very smart career choice. Nah, I could probably learn to do it right.

What a crazy post! I can't get the pics or paragraph pics where I want them, but as usual I am running out of time to mess with it! I have also (thanks to the phenomenon of missing time) become a lurker on blogs! A Lurker!

Knit on!!

14 comments:

Carrie said...

Phew! I was afraid that story was going to be worse - thanks! Your little girl looks so cute in her hat! Just sweet. Nice knitting, Knittar girl!

Anonymous said...

Love the hat and the soap socks!

I've been a bit of a lurker lately myself. I've had to be in order to catch up on my reading.

g-girl said...

well, isn't miss lil AR a cutie in her new hat! hope you find your green one. the new soap socks look great! And that bracelet is awesome!!

Anonymous said...

Too cute!

Sharon said...

Love the hat and of course your soap socks.

Lurker, yes I am sometimes too!

Anonymous said...

I'm having problems with paragraphs and photo placement also!Must look into it...

Anonymous said...

PS: Love the hair!

Larjmarj said...

I think that LD loves that hat, nice work on the beading.

Valerie said...

Lovely hair color! I just love those soap socks! I mean everything you make is beautiful but that just seems to usefull. I am going to have to run around for a pattern and make one for my mom and step mom too.

Anonymous said...

I lurk fairly often as well. I never seem to have enough time. Cute hat, btw!

Romi said...

Hey lurker! I've missed you! :)

Great hair an FOs as usual!

Alliesw said...

I'm gald to see one of those hats made--I thought it was such a cute pattern. And I love your soap socks; what a great idea.....and I have lots of bits of wool left from felted bags. Thanks!

schrodinger said...

LD looks so cute and happy in that hat!!!

Becka said...

Love the hat! I saw all of your soap socks on getstitchy...they are so cool! I just joined, too...I was nicely surprised to see a couple of my patterns knit...now, that's a cool thing to run up on!
Loving the hair!